In the Commerce and Wholesale Distribution Sector, we find Distributors, Supermarkets, Department Stores, Convenience Stores, Business representatives, etc.
- Growing concentration of key players in the Modern Channel.
- Disappearance of less suitable intermediaries or those without economies of scale.
- Direct and comparative competition of prices between establishments.
- Fear of imported products, even if it is very profitable because of the risk of inventory liquidation.
KEY BUSINESS PROCESSES
- Category Management, Shopper Marketing & User Experience.
- Supplier Management, Inventory and Supply to POS.
- Campaigns/promotions planning and management.
- Managing sales floor and advised selling & customer service.
CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Differentiation in POS with a focus on consumer experience.
- Profitability of product families and spaces.
- Differential Management of new and basic as well as seasonal / campaign products.
- Development of middle managers POS management (regional and local).
- Parameterization of origin in databases, and pragmatic as well as clear interpretation for decision making by subject and accountability (“Big Data” Models).
- Growth and presence in medium-sized cities, with an efficient supply chain.
- Profile customers served segment and develop purchasing “experiences” that contribute to an increase in traffic and the average ticket;
- Improve commercial effectiveness with advanced collaboration and promotion schemes with suppliers in POS;
- Develop intelligent models of replenishment and preventive rotation/liquidation of inventory with little or no movement;
- Strengthen prospecting and development model which enables growth with competitiveness; among others…