In the Education Sector we find organizations and institutions that offer Educational Services; Individual Measurement Programs, Businesses and Organizations; Remote Education (self-taught), etc.
- Multiple participants with varying degrees of professionalism and presence being, for the most part, mono-centers. Several organizations in the medium and higher level without appropriate credentials for diplomas and certificates which they issue.
- Evaluation and comparison of local, federal and international levels, on proper teaching at the elementary (Link Test) and secondary (Pisa test) level.
- Saturation in the supply for SEL children A and B as well as a lack of differentiation and communication in the supply for those C and D.
KEY BUSINESS PROCESSES
- Strategic definition and Businesses Plan (3-5-10 years).
- Definition of supply for Base and Specialty Programs.
- Planning, allocation and budgetary control
- External communication Model and real estate prospecting.
- Quality Management Model aligned with policy/institutional requirements and best practices.
CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Online education through the WEB and development of skills among the educators.
- Clear differentiation to capture and develop different niche markets.
- Adapting mid-upper level programs with the labor supply of the area-region aligning the curriculum to the current and future needs of the businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Cause-effect linkage between objectives / commitments and KPIs for each department.
- Leveraging of Mass Media to reinforce the image and communicate the achievement of the objectives outlined
- Parental demand for greater contact and visibility of the children’s academic and psychological progress.
- Define the overall strategy, distribute the Business Plan among leaders and develop a supply of ad-hoc programs in line with the needs in the operating areas;
- Define a comprehensive communication strategy outwardly from the organization simultaneously leveraging from different medias;
- Develop a comprehensive management model, processes and outcomes, to ensure compliance with the base requirements as well as the achievements of the most challenging goals proposed and / or committed to stakeholders;
- Formalize the operation model and real estate prospection, to enable the budgeted growth/expansion; among others…