In the Sector of Consumer goods we located to companies of the industry of Foods and Drinks, Beauty/Cleanliness, Paper, Phamacists, basic Chemistry, etc.
- High price competition and market share gain through product portfolio breadth and economies of scale.
- Concentration of sales in modern channel and great surfaces (“category killers”), with smaller margins of yield.
- Demands on the modern channel for fast response times, quality certification at the source and responsibility for defaults in service and supply.
KEY BUSINESS PROCESSES
- Demand Planning (collaborative Channel schemes).
- Sales Channel and Price Control Development and Management.
- Category Management (Leading and promotional links with the Channel).
- Synchronizing of the Supply Chain and inventory reduction.
- Flexible manufacturing and of low cost.
CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Merchandising and Category Management from POS.
- Simultaneous Excellence in Service Level, Inventory and Manufacturing Cost
- Comprehensive Evaluation of Service Cost and its Effectiveness.
- Promote and attend Sales Channel development initiatives, manage POS and the customer experience;
- Discipline and measurement of the effectiveness of Programming, Production and Logistics, at the customer service / channel level;
- Streamline the supply, manufacturing and distribution processes, looking for low-cost manufacturing that allows competitive prices and margins; among others…