Real Estate and Construction
In the Real Estate and Construction sector, we find Construction development, Infrastructure Development, Industrial Parks, Real Estate Services, Engineering Services, Architecture, etc.
- Issues regarding halted construction inventories related to public resources which have put the survival of large competitors at risk.
- High demand for commercial and residential spaces in growth poles (Medium sized cities in socially secure States).
- Concentration of industrial areas by specialty across the country.
- Increasing access to private funds for the development (Investment and real estate trust funds) for only “professional and sustainable” companies.
KEY BUSINESS PROCESSES
- Comprehensive project planning and budgeting.
- Administrative and Supervisoral control all along the project development.
- Commercialization and Maintenance of property/housing/industrial parks.
CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Improve the budget assertiveness by item and construction discipline.
- Reduce construction time and cost as well as complete control of the materials flow.
- Professionalize the presentation of estimates and advances to industrial clients.
- Improve the shopping experience and guarantee the after-sales service quality.
- Reduce maintenance costs on buildings, and professionalize the business relationship with clients with a shared responsibility philosophy.
- Budgeting and quoting with schemes profiled by type of work and unit prices for commodities continuously updated, learning continuously from each new project;
- Systematize inventory control, purchases and materials flow;
- Systematize administrative processes with the visibility of asset availability and development status, in order to improve the cycle/response times with prospects; among others…