In the General Services Sector we find Cargo or Passenger Transportation; Courier and Parcel; Storage; Professional Services; Customer Service Centers; Call Centers; Water supply, waste management and remediation/recovery; Cleaning Services; Customs; Outsourcing; Recruitment and Staff Selection, etc.
- High fragmentation of suppliers with different levels of professionalism as well as fierce price competition by price and service.
- A regional presence of service providers that do not allow the servicing of accounts at the national level.
- Corporate accounts that are difficult to access as they have global service contracts provided by certain (preferred) companies.
- In passenger transport, high fixed operating costs and the need to continually streamline routes and loads to achieve profitability.
KEY BUSINESS PROCESSES
- Strategic definition and articulation of value procedures for users / clients
- Standardization of procedures and supplies (protocolization for franchises)
- Sales and recruitment process as well as aftermarket sales
- Service evaluation (client word of mouth) and “crisis” management (bad experiences)
CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Contract agreements that do not conform to the particular needs and variations among the different prospects, hindering the quotation and the level of service to be offered.
- Difficulty in differentiating and effectively communicating the offer to the client.
- Communication failures between clients and the provider for lack of contact guidance refered to by problem/issue.
- Lack of professionalism and standardization in service delivery
- Continually evaluate clients / users satisfaction and share results and progress with the leader / contractor to build loyalty.
- Design modular service proposals so the client can decide the level of integration that they require (add-ins) and quote as well as specify the offer to meet their specific needs;
- Define the service KPI´s and agree upon objectives with the customers (SLA’s) holding sessions and periodic communications to go over results and trends;
- Design contact/communication schemes for clients/users according to issues to be resolved;
- Design and enable an “Efficient Costumer Response” which allows for assignment, tracking and the resolving of observed events in a timely and professional manner; among other things…