Telecommunications and Technology
In the Telecommunications Sector we find businesses dedicated to Electronic data processing and information hosting; Software Development; Development of Telecommunications Equipment, etc.
- Few manufacturers competing in price and / or technological progress.
- Many distributors and / or commercial representatives, in which not all offer the same value-added or operate with the same work methodology.
- Acquisition processes increasingly demanding on the part of institutional and private clients which require greater involvement and manufacturer warranties on implementation and support processes.
KEY BUSINESS PROCESSES
- Collaborated Sales Projects (Manufacturer and Sales Channel).
- Development, Professionalization of the Sales Channel.
- Support and Maintenance for Solutions and Infrastructure (Key Accounts and SME´s).
- Comprehensive Customer Service and Key Account Management.
CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Difficulty in identifying and effectively communicating the offer to SME clients;
- Align and coordinate efforts to split the execution of the business plan with the Sales Channel in a systematic and effective manner;
- Agility in providing timely and professional service and support to SME clients and users;
- Improve coordination and commercial effectiveness between representatives and engineers.
- Define a differential service and offer added value by customer type, with centralized traceability on its compliance;
- Identify development (geographic) poles and proactively develop representative posts;
- Classify the Sales Channel, not only by Sales Volume but by the maturity of their sales processes, administration and support;
- Develop “learning cases” (business cases) where different situations are simulated in the commercial process or maintenance / support which develop decision criteria according to manufacturer guidelines; among others…